PowerShow is a multi-monitor software that loads in PowerPoint environment as an add-in and introduces the following slide show features in a machine supporting multi-monitor configuration:
- View the slide show on a monitor while you continue working on something else on another monitor.
- View different presentations on different monitors.
- View shows in Wide Format - shows can span across multiple monitors all the way up to all available monitors.
- View presentation and notes on separate monitors - keep notes in sync with the slide show.
- View shows on multiple panels arranged in matrix (box) layout.
- Run a ticker slide show simultaneously with the main slide show.
- See video on a monitor while controlling it from another monitor.
- Run multiple shows simultaneously. Run multiple videos simultaneously.
- View same slide show on multiple monitors simultaneously. - Shows are kept in sync with each other.
- Edit the presentation while the slide show is running.
- Control multiple shows from a single terminal. See Session Controller.
- Slide design view can stay in-sync with slide show.
- Slide show can stay in-sync with slide design view.
- The supported number of shows and the number of monitors is only limited by the system resources.
Error Outlook Express 4
OfficeOne Kiosk Assistant
Error Outlook Express 5
OutlookPoint data entry made easy
60 Millions Computer use Pirate Windows Vista
Quick Heal PCTuner
Computer Industry disappointed with Vista
iPoint Digital Signage software
Error Outlook Express 3
|© 2001 - 2020 Tatamedia Solusindo ||