Error Outlook Express 4
0x800CCC0B SERVER OR MAILDROP IS BUSY
- Try to retrieve e-mail about once every 5 minutes. Alternatively, call your ISP help desk to make sure that the server hasn't crashed
- You may be logged in on another machine. Close all connections on all machines, wait 20-30 minutes and then try again
- Some mail servers will not recognise an improper disconnection. This will result in the account being 'Poplocked'. Either wait 20-30 minutes for it to time out or get somebody to shell into the mail server and stop the mail task that is running on the account. This can normally only be done with accounts that have UNIX shells
- If you are not logged in on another machine or poplocked then someone may be using/downloading from your account or something is wrong with your account
0x800CCC0D CANT FIND HOST - Cannot locate server
- This error can appear if you have 'notify me if there are any new newsgroups' selected but don't have a news account set up. Go to TOOLS > OPTIONS > GENERAL TAB and untick this option.
- If Norton Antivirus is installed then try to find at symantec websites.
- Can you get web pages? If so then you may just have the wrong mail server typed into your account details or the server may be down
- If you cannot get web pages then hang up and try connecting again
- Reboot the computer and try again
- If it's still not working and you are not getting any web pages, then data may not be moving across the network properly. Check DNS numbers, remove and then reinstall TCP/IP in Control Panel > Network.
DataPoint dynamic presentations
Error Outlook Express 5
Error Outlook Express 3
OfficeOne Kiosk Assistant
iPoint Digital Signage software
VA HouseDesigner Premium
A Pirate Software force to leave Linux
Error Outlook Express 1