PowerShow is a multi-monitor software that loads in PowerPoint environment as an add-in and introduces the following slide show features in a machine supporting multi-monitor configuration:
- View the slide show on a monitor while you continue working on something else on another monitor.
- View different presentations on different monitors.
- View shows in Wide Format - shows can span across multiple monitors all the way up to all available monitors.
- View presentation and notes on separate monitors - keep notes in sync with the slide show.
- View shows on multiple panels arranged in matrix (box) layout.
- Run a ticker slide show simultaneously with the main slide show.
- See video on a monitor while controlling it from another monitor.
- Run multiple shows simultaneously. Run multiple videos simultaneously.
- View same slide show on multiple monitors simultaneously. - Shows are kept in sync with each other.
- Edit the presentation while the slide show is running.
- Control multiple shows from a single terminal. See Session Controller.
- Slide design view can stay in-sync with slide show.
- Slide show can stay in-sync with slide design view.
- The supported number of shows and the number of monitors is only limited by the system resources.
OutlookPoint data entry made easy
VA HouseDesigner Premium
TickerPoint PowerPoint news ticker
User paid to uninstall Windows XP
Quick Heal PCTuner
Helium Music Manager
Computer Industry disappointed with Vista
iPoint Digital Signage software
|© 2001 - 2018 Tatamedia Solusindo ||